As a property is listed or updated into the platform, the technology;
Once a property search is launched or refined, an investment risk scenario is added, enabling the platform to auto-calculate the risks and benefits of every property listed and make relevant matches to the investor’s profile. Through Property Compass®, thousands of calculations occur instantly to provide all the necessary investment information on each of these matched properties simultaneously.
Calculations produce relevant investment performance, risk scenarios and ownership options; displaying the following:
- Rental gross and net yield
- SMSF, company, single and joint ownership
- NRAS incentives including audit managers fees
- Taxable deductions
- Australian and non Australian residents
- Loan type, amount and interest calculations
- Property levies and expenses
- Stamp duty and depreciations
- Acquisitions cost
- Capital growth and equity
- Net holding cost, annual and weekly cash flow
Property Compass® combines properties with research, an Australian-first investment property calculator and customised reports, creating ONE unique web-based solution that matches investors with property in minutes.
This methodology provides industry professionals who have little to no investment property knowledge with the know-how and tools to best serve investors.